Buhari govt has reduced Boko Haram to almost nothing – Festus Keyamo 

Festus Keyamo, the Minister of State for Labour and Employment, has said the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government has significantly reduced Boko Haram’s dominance to “almost nothing.”

Keyamo, who claimed that the Buhari government inherited the Boko Haram problem, also admitted that the terrorists have not been totally wiped out.

The Spokesperson for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign spoke on Monday during an interview with Trust TV.

He said, “What did we inherit? We inherited the Boko Haram problem. At that time, they had taken over more than fourteen local governments in the northeast and hoisted their flags. We inherited the farmers-herders crisis that had been going on even before [Olusegun] Obasanjo’s time. These are existential problems.

Related posts

30km Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Be Ready By May – Umahi

Why Nigeria has lowest GDP Ratio globally – Shettima

Pro-Wike Rally Will Go On as Planned Despite Court Order – Organisers Dare Bayelsa Gov Diri